Hello Everyone! Welcome or welcome back to my blog!
For Thanksgiving, I made some pecan pie. I had some leftover pie crust in my fridge, which I wanted to use up. So, I decided to make some cinnamon-sugar-pie crust cookies. It turned out to be very simple and way more delicious than I anticipated… another bonus was that I already had all the ingredients in my pantry!
- 1 (9 inch) pie crust
- 1 1/2 tbsp. melted butter
- 1 tbsp. granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 – 2 tbsp. brown sugar
- 2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 9 inch plate
- measuring spoons
- microwave safe bowl
- small bowl
- silicone brush
- knife & fork
- baking pan
- parchment paper
- Roll out the pie crust so that it fills the 9 inch plate.
- Using a silicone brush, brush melted butter all over the pie crust.
- In another bowl, mix together both the sugars and the ground cinnamon using a fork. Evenly spread the mixture over the buttered pie crust.
- Roll up the pie crust (tightly). Using a knife make slices that are about 1/2 an inch wide.
- On a pan, set a piece of parchment paper. Space the sliced dough one inch apart. Bake at 350 degrees F for 11 minutes.
- After removing them let the cookies cool for 20 mins, then enjoy!
✨ Question of the Day: What is your favorite type of cookie?✨
I hope you guys like this recipe! Feel free to reach out with any questions. Thank you so much for reading. See you all next Friday with another post! 😃