Hello everyone, welcome or welcome back to my blog. Happy New Year! I cannot believe how quickly this year has passed. 😮 I’m so excited about 2022 as it will be the year I graduate, and it’s my second year of blogging.
A few months ago, before the start of my fall quarter classes, my friend and I met up. We were craving something sweet, so we combined three delicious desserts! We combined Oreos, cookie dough and brownies. It is one of the easiest desserts I’ve ever made, and it’s a perfect combination of all my favorites. Let’s get started!
Unlike many of my other recipes, this one actually uses very few “ingredients” since it’s not starting from scratch.
- Ghirardelli double chocolate brownie mix – & 1/4 cup water, 1/3 cup veg oil, 1 egg
- 16 double stuffed Oreos
- Nestle Tollhouse Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- large mixing bowl
- 9″ baking pan
- measuring cups
- In a large mixing bowl, prepare the brownie batter according to instructions. (Combine the oil, egg and water first, and add the brownie mix by batches. Mix after adding each batch.)
- Put the cookie dough in the baking pan, and smooth into an even layer with a spoon.
- Next, line Oreos in a circle from the outer edge of the pan, working your way in.
- Lastly, pour the brownie layer on top. Even it out with a spoon if needed.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 45 – 50 minutes. Check if the dessert is ready by inserting a knife or toothpick.
- That’s it! Your triple layer dessert is ready. ENJOY!
Thank you guys for reading! I’ll see you all next Friday with another post! Check out my Instagram: @tanvibytes for sneak peaks of my upcoming blog posts!
QUESTION OF THE DAY: What is one goal you set for yourself in 2022?