Hello everyone, welcome or welcome back to my blog! Last week I posted a recipe for air fryer chicken tenders. Although they are a delicious snack on their own, I thought it could be even better with a side of fries, some avocado dip and cranberry lemonade. I also made mac and cheese, and since then I’ve modified my recipe (keep an eye out for it– a post is coming soon)!
Let’s get started:
- 1 medium sized avocado
- 8-10 oz. sour cream
- garlic powder, onion powder, salt
- 2-3 tsp. fresh lemon juice
- optional: parsley
- On a cutting board, remove the pit of the avocado & cut into 4-6 pieces.
- Put into blender along with sour cream and blend until it combines and looks creamy. You can add more avocado or sour cream depending on how creamy you want the dip to be.
- Lastly, add salt, garlic powder, onion powder and lemon juice for taste.
- Blend for 10 – 20 seconds. Empty into a small bowl and optionally garnish with parsley. All done and ready to enjoy!
Crispy Air-fryer Fries
- 4 large russet potatoes
- olive oil
- salt, pepper, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder
- optional: parsley
- Wash potatoes and slice thinly (about 1/2 inch slices)
- Dab gently with paper towel.
- Coat fries evenly with olive oil and seasonings to your liking.
- Preheat air fryer to 380 degrees and cook for 12-15 minutes. Be sure to NOT layer the fries on top of each other.
- In a plate, let the cooked fries cool. Optionally garnish with parsley and enjoy with your favorite dipping sauce.
- 1 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 8 cups water
- 1 1/2 cup lemon juice OR 8-10 lemons to squeeze juice from
- 3 cups unsweetened cranberry juice
- In a bowl, juice all your lemons (about 1 1/2 cups). Be sure to remove seeds now.
- Slowly mix in sugar in 3 batches (taste in between to make sure that you don’t over sweeten & sweeten to your taste).
- After the sugar and lemon juice is mixed, pour it into a large jug through a strainer (to catch any seeds or clumps).
- Add water in batches (taste and stir with a ladle in between).
- Add cranberry juice and some ice and give the lemonade one final stir. Enjoy!
Checkout my Instagram: @tanvibytes for sneak peeks of upcoming blog posts!
QUESTION OF THE DAY: What is your favorite emoji? I love the butterfly 🦋!
Thank you guys so much for reading, see you guys next Friday with another post! I am posting the first episode of “Ear-resistible Earrings”– a fun and crafty jewelry series I will be doing on my blog.