Hello everyone! Welcome or welcome back to my blog! I hope you all are having a wonderful summer break. Temperatures have been rising, so today I’m sharing a delicious and healthy fruity drink to help you cool down. Let’s get started!
- Frozen Strawberries (whole)
- Frozen Mangoes (chunks)
- 2 Limes
- Flaky Sea Salt
- Optional: LaCroix Sparkling Water (Orange Flavor)
- Optional: Water
- 4 glasses
- 4 straws
- 2 large microwave safe bowls
- 2 shallow bowls
- Pour some rock salt in 1 shallow bowl, and squeeze lime juice into the second shallow bowl.
- Dip a glass rim into lime juice first and then into the salt. Repeat for rest of the glasses.
- Slice one lime, and use the four center pieces to set on the rims of the 4 glasses.
- Measure 2-3 cups of frozen strawberries and 2-3 cups of frozen mangos. Place them in 2 separate bowls.
- If they are too hard, microwave them in intervals. I microwaved each bowl for about 20 seconds.
- First blend the mangos, until they are consistent and there are no chunks. If it’s too thick for your liking, add a little bit of water.
- Pour into the four cups.
- OPTIONAL: If you like some fizz, add a layer of LaCroix Sparkling Water in between the two fruit layers.
- Next, repeat steps 3 and 4 for the frozen strawberries.
- Place a straw in each glass. All done, sip and enjoy!
I’m sorry about the late upload. I travelled to India earlier this week, and I’m still a bit jet-lagged. I hope you guys enjoyed this post. See you next week with a travel related post! 😃
Question of the Day: What is your favorite fruit? 🥝🍓🥭